MBBS is a professional degree programme that allows students to practice medicine and surgery. MBBS is a two-degree programme, but it is only awarded as a single degree. The duration for MBBS is 5 1/2 years, plus one year for the mandatory residential internship. The MBBS programme follows a semester format, with students taking theory and practical classes over the course of nine semesters and four-yearly exams.
Tell us your details we will contact you shortly.
- Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore.
- Sri Ramachandra Medical College, Chennai.
- Dr. D Y Patil Medical College, Pune.
- Bharati Vidyapeeth University Medical College, Pune.
- JSS Medical College, Mysore.
- KLE Medical college, Belgaum.
- KS Hegde Medical College, Mangalore.
- Mahatma Gandhi Missions Medical College, Navi Mumbai.
- Rajarajeswari Medical College & Hospital, Bangalore.
- Sri Devaraj URS Medical College, Kolar.
- Shri B M Patil Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Bijapur.
- Apollo Medical College, Telangana.
- MediCiti Institute of Medical Sciences, Telangana.
- Mallareddy Medical College, Telangana.
- Geethanjali Medical College, Rajasthan.
- Sri Aurobindo Institute of Medical Sciences, Madhya Pradesh.
- KJ Somaiyya Medical College & Research Centre, Mumbai.
- Nizam’s Institute Of Medical Sciences, Telangana.
- PSG Institute of Medical Science, Coimbatore.
- Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences, Karad.
- BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore.
- Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore.
- M S Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore.
- Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bangalore.
- Vydehi Institute Of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bangalore.
- Father muller medical college, Mangalore.
- Malla Reddy Mecial College, Hyderabad.
- Kamineni , Hyderabad.
- Mamatha Medical College,Kammam.
- Mahender Reddy Medical College.
- Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad.
- Padmavathi Medical College, Tirupathi.
- Katuri Medical College, Guntur.
- Gayathri Vidya Parishad Institute of Health Care & Medical Technology, Vishakapatnam.
- Great Eastern Medical School and Hospital, Srikakulam.
- GSL Medical College, Rajahmundry.
- Career Instt. Of Medical Sciences & Hospital, Lucknow.
- Era Lucknow Medical College, Lucknow.
- G.S. Medical College & Hospital, Hapur, UP.
- Hind Institute of Medical Sciences, Sitapur.
- Mulayam Singh Yadav Medical College & Hospital, Meerut, UP.
- Muzaffarnagar Medical College, Muzaffarnagar.
- School of Medical Sciences & Research, Greater Noida.
- Shri Ram Murti Smarak Institute of Medical Sciences, Bareilly.
- Saraswati Medical College, Unnao.
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Subharti Medical College, Meerut.
- Rama Medical College and Hospital , Kanpur.
- Geetanjali Medical College & Hospital, Udaipur.
- Ananta Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Rajsamand.
- Pacific Medical College & Hospital, Bhilo Ka Bedla, Udaipur.
- Jaipur National University Institute Of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Jaipur.
- Gouri Devi Institute Of Medical Sciences and Hospital, Durgapur.
- IQ-City Medical College, Durgapur.
- KPC Medical College, Jadavpur, Kolkata.
- Shri Ramkrishna Institute of Medical Sciences & Sanaka Hospitals, Durgapur.
- Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute, Pondicherry (Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth Deemed University).
- Aarupadai Veedu Medical College, Pondicherry (Vinayaka Missions University Deemed).
- Sri Lakshmi Narayana Institute of Medical Sciences, Pondicherry (Bharath University Deemed, Chennai).
- Vinayaka Missions Medical College, Pondicherry (Vinayaka Missions University, Deemed).
- Katihar Medical College & Hospital (KMCH), Katihar.
- Lord Buddha Koshi Medical College and Hospital, Saharsa.
- Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College and Lions Seva Kendra Hospital, Kishanganj.
- Narayan Medical College and Hospital (NMCH), Sasaram.
Eligibility Criteria For MBBS
Entrance tests for MBBS
For admission to MBBS, students need to appear in medical entrance exams at national level and on basis of their merit scores in the entrance by Medical Colleges in India.
Here are the most popular entrance exams for MBBS admissions
Students serve as medical consultants, physicians, medical assistants in critical care units, and other clinical roles at hospitals and healthcare centres during their one-year internship as part of their MBBS degree. Students can register as doctors with the Medical Council of India after completing their MBBS Internship (MCI). They can either pursue a post-graduate degree in medical science (MD/MS) or continue working as trained doctors in the health industry
- General physician: Average Salary is ₹4 lakhs to ₹5 lakhs
- Paediatrician: Starting Salary is more than ₹4.5 lakhs
- Medical Assistant (Surgery): Average Salary is ₹3 lakhs to ₹4 lakhs
Average Salary Source: Payscale.com
- Medanta Hospitals
- Fortis Healthcare Ltd.
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Apollo Munich Health Industries Co. Ltd.
- Sri Ganga Ram Hospital
- Lilavati Hospital and Research Centre
- Wockhardt Ltd.
- Apollo Hospitals Enterprises Ltd.
- Cipla Ltd.
- Religare Health Insurance Company Ltd.
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research
Higher Education For MBBS Students
After completing MBBS, graduates may go for the below mentioned traditional PG courses-
MS (Master of Surgery)- 3 years long
MD (Doctor of Medicine)- 3 years long
PG Diploma- 2 years long
DNB (Diploma of National Board)