MDS stands for Master of Dental Surgery, and it is a master's degree for students who have completed a dental science degree. The rigorous program also aims to improve research skills, advanced clinical skills, and critical thinking skills, all of which are necessary for specialist registration.
MDS specializes in
Eligibility Criteria For MDS
Entrance tests for MDS
Medical Entrance Exams determine eligibility for medical institutes and colleges in India.
Some of these Entrance Exams are
NMIMS Entrance Exam
AIIMS PG Entrance Exam
After pursuing MDS, these are numerous job opportunities you can choose from.
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon
- Oral Surgeon
- General Dentist
A person holding degree in medical and health sciences can also practice from their own clinic after getting practising licence from the medical association.
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals
- Medanta Hospitals
- Fortis Healthcare Ltd.
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Apollo Munich Health Industries Co. Ltd.
- Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research
- Sri Ganga Ram Hospital
- Lilavati Hospital and Research Centre
- Wockhardt Ltd.
- Apollo Hospitals Enterprises Ltd.
- Cipla Ltd.
- Religare Health Insurance Company Ltd.